Good growing Trev!


ny2, originally uploaded by julchap.

I am doing so much "good growing" these days! I continue to be a little busy-body; constantly rolling, kicking, jumping, etc. Although I am not crawling in the traditional fashion yet, I am pretty darn good at getting at what I want using a combo of what looks like a commando-crawl and side-stroke. I am taking swim lessions at The Y and LOVE it (as long as that creepy, purple ball doesn't come near me-- no idea why that scares me so much). We sometimes do a "Stroller Fit" class at The Y too. We continue to go to the Manlius Lib every week for story hour-- this is one of my fav things! We also attend our babies play group every week at a diff't person's house. I sleep very well at night between AROUND 830pm and 7am. My AM nap is consistently at 10am, however, I do not like to take an afternoon nap if I can help it. I love to get together with my cousin Connor and hang out on the floor. I visit all of my grandparent's houses often. I have a wonderful little life xoxo

No comments: