I see you!


IMG_0220, originally uploaded by julchap.

Hi! My friend has this awesome ball-filled, inflated fort that I love so much. I loved to crawl up to it, stand, and try and dump myself into the pit of balls. I want one of these (but it sure takes up a lot of space....and what happens when you puke in it, cause you know I would...hmmm). Maybe I will just have to get a set of those balls and put them in my Pack-n-Play (play pen).

I'm into everything now too by the way. I can crawl really fast and also love to try and pull myself up to stand on things all day long (not a lot of independent playing going on these past few days b/c I'm falling over a lot). My apartment is not really baby proofed yet either so I'm always being bugged by someone.

Also, we are looking around at the houses for sale in the area...so that is very exciting! I'd love to have my own play room w all my toys : ) I'll keep ya posted.

No comments: